International Journals Editorialship
- Editor in Chief of Mathematics (MDPI) (ISSN 2227-7390) (from December 2021).
- Chief Editor of Fuzzy Set Theory section of Mathematics (MDPI) (ISSN 2227-7390) (from January 2020).
- Specialty Chief Editor with Prof. Enrique Herrera-Viedma of the Fuzzy Systems section of Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence (from 2018).
- Associate Editor for:
- Applied Intelligence (Springer-Verlag) (ISSN: 1573-7497) (from May 2022).
- Information Fusion (Elsevier) (ISSN: 1566-2535) (from June 2019).
- Group Decision and Negotiation (Springer-Verlag) (ISSN: 0926-2644) (from December 2016).
- IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems (Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society) (ISSN: 2168-2216) (from November 2015).
- International Journal of Fuzzy Systems (Springer-Verlag) (ISSN: 1562-2479) (from August 2015).
- Information Sciences (Elsevier) (ISSN: 0020-0255) (from April 2014).
- Soft Computing (Springer-Verlag) (ISSN: 1432-7643) (from April 2014)
- Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems (IOS Press) (ISSN: 1064-1246) (from September 2012).
- Member of the Editorial Board for
- International Journal of Intelligent Systems (Wiley) (ISSN:1098-111X) (from January 2020).
- The International Journal of Interactive Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence - IJIMAI (ISSN 1989 - 1660) (February 2013).
- Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing (Old City Publishing) (ISSN: 1542-3980) (from August 2011).
- Past Member of the Advisory Board for: Knowledge-Based Systems (Elsevier) (ISSN: 0950-7051) (December 2013-December 2021); Applied Soft Computing (Elsevier) (ISSN: 1568-4946) (February 2014-February 2018); Soft Computing (Springer-Verlag) (ISSN: 1432-7643) (October 2011 - March 2014).
WoS Citation Report and ESI Highly Cited Papers/Scientist
- Highly Cited Researcher in the field of Computer Science - 2018, 2019, 2020 2021
- Prof. Francisco Chiclana currently has 337 scientific publications in books, leading international conferences and international journals. His current 261 records in the ISI Web of Science Core Collection have received a total of 14710 citations, with an h-index of 62 (WoS 23-09-2022).
- In the Essential Science Indicators dataset update on March 10, 2021 (cover data over 11-year period: January 1, 2011 - December 31, 2021), Prof. Chiclana had 27 journal papers classed as Highly Cited Papers (HCPs): 14 HCPs in the Field of COMPUTER SCIENCE; 10 HCPs in the Field of ENGINEERING; 2 HCP in the field of ECONOMICS & BUSINESS, and 1 HCP in the field of ENVIRONMENT/ECOLOGY.
- Scientist Ranking in COMPUTER SCIENCE - F CHICLANA highly cited papers position 70/4095.
- Scientist Ranking in ENGINEERING - F CHICLANA highly cited papers position 859/11104.
- 2017 Emerald Citations of Excellence for research paper "Jian Wu, Francisco Chiclana: A social network analysis trust-consensus based approach to group decision-making problems with interval-valued fuzzy reciprocal preference relations. Knowledge-Based Systems, Volume 59, pages 97–107, March 2014. doi: 10.1016/j.knosys.2014.01.017"
- Best Paper Award IFSA-EUSFLAT-2015 Certificate.
- Best Paper Award ICSSE 2015 Certificate.